Utility Billing

New Water / Sewer Accounts

To establish new water/sewer service, please complete one of the online forms below to submit electronically or download the necessary forms and return them to city hall with the required deposit:

Online Forms

Residential Utility Service Application

Commercial Utility Service Application

Utility Account Name Change Request