The Shenandoah Civic Club was formed by a resolution of the Shenandoah City Council on March 12, 2008, for:
- Building a volunteer base for supporting projects and events
- Developing service projects
- Facilitating communication
- Planning new programs to benefit Shenandoah residents
- Promoting community pride
In September 2018, Civic Club members updated the program with bylaws that allowed all members to gain voting rights and participate in all aspects of the club. In May 2020, the bylaws were amended to eliminate officers except for a Secretary and a Presiding Officer to ensure continuity of leadership for the organization.
Amended Bylaws (PDF)
COVID-related Attendance Resolution
Shenandoah Resident Scholarship - Closed for 2023 funding
The Civic Club oversees the Shenandoah Resident Scholarship for graduating seniors who reside in Shenandoah. The scholarship(s) is awarded annually based on the number of applicants and available funding.