Where can I get an animal trap?

Contact the Shenandoah Police Department at 281-367-8952 to get an animal trap. Due to an increase in requests for animal traps, residents are allowed to keep a trap out for no longer than 7 days. Once an animal is captured in the trap, please contact the Shenandoah Police Department and the animal will be relocated.

Show All Answers

1. What are the Texas laws against animal cruelty?
2. Where can I get an animal trap?
3. How can I keep raccoons out of my yard?
4. How can I keep cats out of my yard?
5. I have skunks in my yard. What can I do?
6. What should I do if I find a squirrel or a squirrel nest?